Sites describing historical and current weather statistics.
- Sunrise, sunset, moon phases
- The U.S. Naval Observatory is the USA's official source of information about time and astronomical phenomena, including the times of sunrise and sunset, twilight, phases of the moon and other data.
- Climate Summaries for the Midwest
- Climate Summaries for the Midwest, US
- Compute Sunrise, Sunset & Twilight For Cities & Airports Worldwide With Local TZ
- Sunrise and sunset information based on the nearest airport.
- Meteorology FAQ Part 2/7: Sources of weather data
- Megasource for weather information.
- NCDC: Get/View OnLine Climate Data
- Surface weather data based on historical context, daily, hourly or searchable by climate. Excellent.
National Climatic Data Center Federal Building
151 Patton Ave. Rm. 120
Ashville, N.C. 28801-5001
It costs about $10.00 for weather conditions on a specific day, hour by hour, in a specific location. About $70.00 if you want a certified copy for court.
- Weather Underground: Welcome to The Weather Underground
- Excellent for current weather conditions anywhere on the globe.
- World Climate
- WorldClimate.com contains over 85,000 records of world climate
data (historical weather averages) from a wide range of sources.
- Forensic Meteorological Services
- Compu-Weather provides detailed reconstruction of past weather conditions for attorneys, insurance adjusters, and
investigators. We offer written reports, official weather records, expert testimony, and telephone consultation.
- WashingtonPost.com: WeatherPost -- Historical Weather Data
- Temperature and precipitation data for 2,000cities worldwide is available in our historical database.
This site created and maintained by Virtual Librarian © 1999 - 2000 | updated 1/31/00