- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
- CPSR is a public-interest alliance of computer scientists and others interested in the impact of computer technology on society. As technical experts, CPSR members provide the public and policy makers with realistic assessments of the power, promise, and limitations of computer technology. As concerned citizens, we direct public attention to critical choices concerning the applications of computing and how those choices affect society.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a non-profit civil liberties organization working in the public interest to protect privacy, free expression, and access to public resources and information online, as well as to promote responsibility in new media.
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- CyberCop Secure Communities
- A Collaborative VPN for Cybercops and INFOSEC Professionals