- Gates to Northwest Law
- A large site of legal links, also an assistant site of 'how to perform legal research on the net'.
- FedLaw by the GSA, research tool for US Federal Law
- Fedlaw has assembled a select group of references of particular use to those persons doing Federal legal research and which can be accessed directly through "point and click" hypertext connections.
- BitLaw - Legal Resources for the Computer Industry
- The BitLaw web site provides an overview of the important legal issues affecting the computer and Internet industries.